Wednesday 15 June 2011

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? (WOYWW)

Hi All,

A last minute dash from me this week, I took a day off work on Monday and I've got all my days mixed up this week so when I woke up this morning I didn't realise it was Wednesday! until I saw all the neighbours bins were out then I suddenly remembered it was WOYWW!! and that I should also put my bin out too! so took a very quick snap before work....

A couple of early stages of cards on the go, I'm in the process of colouring a digi stamp which was part of a challenge prize from Stitchy Bear Stamps which I am planning on using with those Strawberry patterned papers I have cut ready to use, you may recognise those from my Strawberry card in an earlier post. Also to the bottom left of the pic is a card I've made a start on using old book pages as backing paper, fancied trying this for a while and finally got round to having a go!

Right got to dash, thanks for popping by... if you're wondering what all this is about take a look at the other desks on Julia's Blog. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Dragon said...

Interesting desk and I hope the cards turn out as you hope... btw, I put the wrong link ealier on so it is 38 for THIS week, not 16!!! senior moment...
Frankie
xx

Anonymous said...

Nice and tidy April but still with lots going on! Hope you didn't miss the bin collection, lol!

Hugs
Brenda 73

Anonymous said...

Nice and tidy April but still with lots going on! Hope you didn't miss the bin collection, lol!

Hugs
Brenda 73

Belinda Basson said...

We have the day off tomorrow, so I keep thinking it is Friday! Know that confused feeling! Great desk.

Spyder said...

Lovely horse picture, there's not a lot of 'good' pictures of horses,using their legs look odd otr their faces a bit weird! This one is lovely!! Fancy it coming from Stitchy! Happy WOYWW
((Lyn))

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hahaha. That's funny! Bins reminded you it was WOYWW. :) Happy WOYWW!

okienurse said...

nice looking project in the works! Love the horse! Thanks for sharing! Vickie #46

Theresa Plas said...

Nice work in progress April. CUTE desk!