Tuesday 25 October 2011

Christening Card

I was asked to make a Christening card for a baby girl with a theme of Purple and no "frills". This began as quite a challenge for me as I struggle to see past pink and frilly for a baby girl! So this is what I came up with, I am actually pleased with how it turned out in the end :o)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - "Monochromatic"
Crafty Sentiments - "No Designer Paper"
One Stop Craft - "No Designer Paper"
By the Cute & Girly - "Anything Goes"

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Perfect hun, love the colours & the LO is great!

Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

You did an amazing job with this card!!! Perfect!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Love Jan
xx