Tuesday 1 November 2011

Birthday Card for a Special Friend

Here is a card I made for my friends birthday, I really like making cards in the pink, brown and cream colour combo they always look nice.

The digi stamp is from Designed 2 Delight and the papers and sentiment stamp are from Stamping All Day. I coloured the digi using promarkers, I also added glamour dust glitter to the flowers and flame of the candle although it's not showing up too well in the piccies.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Charisma Cards - "Anything Goes"
Scrapbook Sisters - "Anything Goes"
Paper Pretties - "Use a Sentiment"
Totally Papercrafts - "Glitter it"
The Crafty Pad - "Friendship"
Dream Valley - "Anything Goes"
Die Cut Dreams - "So Charming"
Crafty Cardmakers - "Colour Combo - Pink, Brown, Cream)

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a lovely card! Great colour combo! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Friendship Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx
ps I have blog candy!

Anne said...

Another lovely card April I love those colour combinations . Anne x

Doreen said...

lovely card. It's so nice.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
Doreen

Christine said...

Hi April love this cup cake image great colours fab charm great take on the chall theme.

thanks for sharing with us this wk at DCD chall.

smiles Christine x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love your colours. I live in a small Lincolnshire town too (or large village, lol). Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Carrie's Corner said...

I lovet this color combo too. Great coloring and I like the little bit of sparkle you added. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Stunning card and such a beautifully tied bow! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the double bow is beautiful
Hugs Kate xx
ps good luck in my candy draw :)

Vixykins said...

An adorable card! Thank You for playing at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge x