Wednesday 14 December 2011

WHAT'S ON YOUR WORKDESK WEDNESDAY? WOYWW?? - And some Fantabulous Bunting :o)

Hi All,

Oh my gosh!!! another week closer to Christmas! My regular visitors will know that I gave up making Christmas cards last week as I had managed to make enough for Family and closest Friends so I drew the line there to make time to finish the book I am making for my Mum as a Christmas gift, the doings of which are (at last) all over my desk this week! I have made quite a bit of progress however I don't think I'm quite half way yet so really need to get a move on now. I am loving trying something new, this is my first project that is not a card but as I am kind of finding my way with it I feel it is taking longer than it would for most people. Alot of time seems to be taken up on the computer too deciding on which photo's and verses to use, but it's starting to come together now.

Scroll down past my desk photo to see the gorgeous bunting that Lunch Lady Jan sent to me, it's great! it's actually bigger than I imagined but I think it fits nicely across my blinds. There's 2 piccies as my camera was struggling to take a good picture with the lights of my tree, to be honest none of the photo's I could take did the bunting (or my tree) justice! my camera just couldn't cope with the different lighting!

Thanks for stopping by, I will be popping over to Julia's later on today to have a peek at some of your desks, bye for now x



11 comments:

okienurse said...

great looking desk and I love the decorations! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week and Happy Holidays! Vickie #35

Neil said...

Good morning; thought I'd pop in to say Hi quickly. Hope you have a fabulous and creative week. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us today. Great tree too!
Neil #13

Karen said...

The book on your desk is looking good, it is going to be gorgeous once completed :) Great photos, the tree and bunting look really fab.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's lovely to see my bunting up in other folks' homes - yay! Glad you're happy with it :) I had fun doing the giveaway too, I love giving stuff to peeps.
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

ScrappnBee said...

The tree is looking Fabulous! LLJ did an awesome job with that bunting, and it looks fab all put up! Good luck with finishing up the presents. Happy WOYWW! -Amanda 29

Lothian Crafts said...

Your tree look lovely and the bunting is fantastic. Elaine

Tracey FK said...

lucky you with that bunting it is beautiful isn't it... lovely looking cards as well... have a great week...xx

Anne said...

The tree is gorgeous and love the bunting- lucky you. The book looks as though it is coming along well. I think it does take a long time when you are trying to make it special and personal to someone. It took me a while to make the one for my friend and I was glad I'd started well ahead of time. Anne x

May said...

Hi, Great tree, and bunting looks fab, the album on your desk looks beautiful, Hugs May x x x

505whimsygirl said...

The project for your mom looks like it will come together nicely. It is hard to choose photos, but once you narrow it down to a couple then that may make it easier.

The tree and bunting looks great.

WOYWW #82

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Nice Messy desk!! I love the pic of your christmas tree. Happy WOYWW 132!!

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin #63