Thursday 9 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award :o)

Thanks soooooo much to Sandee who nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! What a lovely suprise!
The Liebster Award is given to smaller bloggers who have 200 or less followers in the hope it will bring them new followers and friends. The tradition is that it is then passed on to five other blogs to help them too. If you want to accept the award the steps are:

1. Link back to the persons blog who gave you the award and thank them.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Give the award to five fellow bloggers who inspire you.
4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know.

So now it falls to me to nominate 5 fellow bloggers who have inspired me, now that's the tough part... can I really narrow it down to just 5??!!!! Well here goes..... the following people have all inspired me in one way or another over the past 10 months that I have been blogging, so thanks so much to you all.




4 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Thank you so much for this honour April. I gladly accept this award and will post this on my blog in the next couple of days. I too will find it tough to find JUST 5 worthy blogs (there are so many out there!). Ann x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw this is so sweet of you to think of me April, I am really touched and honoured thank you so much! I will put it on my blog in the next few days like Ann too. I am so interested in your advent calender you must let me know how you get on with it please, hugs Susan xxx
PS I have become a follower xxx

Fuchsia said...

Thank you Sweetie that is very kind of you I am a bit out of touch with awards but will try and do it right.
Your work to is inspirational :0))
Hugs xxxxxx

Craftychris said...

I hopped over from Sandee's Blog and am now following you as I'm loving your cards x