Wednesday 9 May 2012

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday??

Hello all! another Wednesday has flown around, it seems to have gone quicker than usual due to the bank holiday! This week finds me in the middle of a card using a LOTV image, and cutting even deeper into my lovely First Edition Summer Breeze paper pad! boo hoo! :o)

Over to the right a rather boring mug of hot water but more importantly a yummy box of Belgian Choccies brought back by my lovely Mum from her recent trip to Belgium. Yummy!

My jars at the back are empty, they are usually full of buttons but the openings of the jars are too small so I've popped all my buttons in one container, much easier for rummaging, just can't part with my jars yet!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm heading over to Julia's for some desk snooping. Have a great Wednesday! x

16 comments:

Annie said...

I'm sat here wondering what the hot water is for......drinking or crafting? :-)
Hugs,
A x #47

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi April the card in progress looks lovely are you making two? Yummy Belgian choccies - hope you saved me one (or two)!! xx

Karen said...

Afternoon April! I love your work desk and your card in progress looks fab, such a cute image :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #49

Miriam said...

Lots of fabulous stuff going on - love your colouring.

#97

Sarah said...

Belgian hubby would be proud of your desk with those choccies on show - I find two is enough before I feel sick! Great shading and colouring there and a really sweet image....Happy woywwing and thanks for the peek...Sarah at 13.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab desk pics, that's a lovely LOTV image, great colouring. Take care, enjoy WOYWW this week, I know I will! Zo xx 73

kay said...

now how long will those chocolates last......lol
have a fab crafty woyww
kay #28

Hazel said...

Love the LOTV image - the card is going to look good. I'm sure you'll find a use for those jars - love your workspac - so many lovely things in it - thanks for sharing - (Hazel, WOYWW #95) x

Peggy Cain said...

love your color choices they are beautiful have a great day

Anne said...

Lovely image and fab colouring. Those papers are gorgeous. Great desk April. Anne x

May said...

Love your desk April.. beautiful stamped image and coloured just perfect.. Adorable papers I see! Have a happy week Hugs May x x x#31

nerllybird said...

I've got a jar of brads and I always end up tipping them into a tidy tray to look through them. Unless I can't find the tidy tray, and then it's the floor! Thanks for visiting my blog this week :D
Helen S #69

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice stuff - you like your pennant/flag/bunting things doncha..I do too, I guess that's why I notice. You'll find a use for the jars, don't part with them just now!

Mandy said...

Just dropping by to say Hi and thank you for all your lovely comments...Hope your having a fabulous weekend...
Mandy x

Shirley said...

Lovely image, your colouring always looks great.
Shirley xx

Unknown said...

Love that image on your desk April it looks like a fab card emerging Hugs Elaine