Wednesday 13 June 2012

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday??! WOYWW??

Hello to all, not sure how this Wednesday has sneaked around already but hey it's here! I've had 2 more lovely ATC's arrive from Spyder and Elizabeth (see below) and some fabby seeds from Lunch Lady Jan! can't wait to see them flourish :o) Thanks so much to all of you!

On my desk I am just finishing a little thank you card, with a cute little hedgehog on it and all of the bits and pieces that I've been using to make it are laying around. You will also see all the ATC's that I've received on display at the back, I need to find somewhere a little safer for them so they don't get damaged!

Think that's about it so I'll hop on over to Julia's to take a peek at some more desks! Thanks for stopping by. x
 ATC's from Spyder (left) and Elizabeth (right) I love them both, so much detail to take in!
 My last ATC that I was finishing off on my last desk post.

11 comments:

Spyder said...

I got the FUN one...it's on my wall. My ATC looks a bit messy, and Elizabeth's look lovely and tidy and very neat, love it! I hope I can finish my surprise by Saturday, but it's sooo hard with hubby here this week, one time I need him to be at work and he's not!! Have a great crafty week! Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn)) now #31

Laura said...

Love all the ATC's
Laura 78

Lunch Lady Jan said...

And your last ATC says it all really - it is the bestest fun we can have on a Wednesday!! I have soo enjoyed doing the swaps but most of all just the love and friendship that each week brings.
You'll have to be patient with the seeds, they won't do anything until next year probably but hopefully will be worth the wait :)

Hugs, LLJ #1 xx

Redanne said...

All the ATCs on your desk are lovely, it has been amazing doing the swap and seeing so many fabulous designs. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #30

May said...

Fabulous ATC's April... I really have enjoyed the swap.. love the designs Brillant.. Hugs May x x x#20

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Love the ATCs. Ali x #84

Anonymous said...

Hi April, what a great desk, love the atc's you received they are so bright and cheerful. Have a great day Laura #175

Sarah said...

The desk is looking all ready for creative fun there... fabulous atcs too - enjoy them. Thanks for calling by…Sarah.

Julia Dunnit said...

That is a cute hedgehog, Imust say...I really like your ATCs..and how you have them lined up in front of you to gaze at!

Tertia said...

Loving all the ATC's I see everywhere!
Happy very belated WOYWW

Tertia said...

Loving all the ATC's I see everywhere!
Happy very belated WOYWW